Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the Performance Prize goes to...


    Thank you everyone for making my launch such a wildly fun party!!! I'm in awe of the fabulous talent (both on and off stage) you all brought to the celebration!!

    And the Golden Rooster, quite tuckered out after his wildly fun day, pecked... I mean, picked his fave performance! HouseMouse88, who performed with our Kirsten to ABBA's Mama Mia (and I'm hoping she wore the boots!!). The rooster loved your rendition of Dancing Queen! HouseMouse, if you'll drop me an email at tawny@tawnyweber.com with your shipping info, I'll get COMING ON STRONG and GOING DOWN HARD right out to you ;-)

    And again -thank you so much to EVERYONE!!!! You all rock *g*Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2009/04/and-performance-prize-goes-to.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive