Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too Busy to Think

    by Christie Kelley

    Well, it now after 8 am and I just remembered it’s my day to blog. Does that tell you all anything about my life this week? If not, let me give you an idea of what has been happening with me.

    Last week my husband and I took the kids to Disneyworld for the entire week. That’s seven days of standing in lines, walking around the parks, trying not to get sunburned, and fighting the masses of people who go there every year. I still don’t quite see the allure of it all, yet I know people who travel there every year (some even twice a year). Now, I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy myself. I really did have fun. But the only thing more exhausting than Disney is going to conferences.

    We did have a blast and I finally stood in line for Rockin Rollercoaster and loved it. I think it has become my favorite ride in all the parks. And my husband has finally decided he likes roller coasters. At least the Disney variety.

    I finally made it home on Saturday evening and started the laundry. Sunday was my day to start the catch-up from work (and finish the never-ending laundry). On Monday when I thought things were finally settling down, guess what comes in from the Fed Ex guy.

    Yes, that’s right. My copyedits for Every Time We Kiss. I finally had the nerve to open them up on Tuesday to get a start on them since they have to be back to my editor by Monday. Yikes!! Lots of yellow Post-it notes. For anyone who doesn’t know, copyeditors will make comments and questions on Post-it notes. So I’ve been secluding myself in my office with the PC off, trying to get through them all. I’m just over half-way there.

    And to make things more fun, my husband had to go to Northern Virginia on Tuesday for a training class and won’t be home until tonight.

    The best thing of all this is...school starts next week!!! My life will start to get back to normal again.

    Now that we’re all caught up on my crazy life, what’s been going on here? For those of you who have been to any of the Disney Parks, do you love it? What’s your favorite ride there? If not, are you an amusement park fan or not?

    And now, for the best question of all...is anyone else getting excited about school starting soon?

    Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2008/08/too-busy-to-think.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive