Monday, February 16, 2009

She Does It All...Badly?

    by Caren Crane

    Yes, it's all my fault this post is SOOO late today. You see, I've been busy trying to do everything: work, clean house, track schedules and appointments, run committees, pay bills...oh, yes, and write! I am doing it all...very badly.

    I blogged recently on planning. I am such a planner! As a matter of fact, I planned to blog twice this month...then forgot to write the second day down. Doh! See, I'm better at planning than doing. So, while my lovely Bandita sisters are scratching their heads and wondering where in the world I've stored mine, I'm hastily gathering my scattered thoughts and trying to figure out why I try to do so many things?

    I spoke with Trish this morning, who is doing a great job of juggling a ridiculous number of obligations, responsibilities and deadlines. I think she's doing a brilliant job but I think she, like so many of us, wishes she could do more. Faster. Better. Somehow, we're convinced our best isn't good enough.

    Are we compelled to overextend ourselves? To do more than is humanly possible? Why, oh why, do we keep saying YES when we should avoid eye contact at all costs? And if you're one of those rare people who actually has limits and boundaries, please tell us how that works, exactly?Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2009/02/she-does-it-allbadly.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive