Friday, February 6, 2009

Book Launch Booty!!

    I'm so glad I made this a random prize because I couldn't possibly pick a winner from among the brilliant and delightfully twisted characters who showed up to comment on dear Uncle Cuthbert's untimely demise!

    I had so much fun, I was dizzy for two days!!

    Thanks for making my debut book launch so memorable and fun. I love you all!!

    The random winners of a signed copy of HOMICIDE IN HARDCOVER are ... drum roll, please!

    KEIRA!!!

    and

    LIMECELLO!!!

    Congratulation to both of you! Please email me at katecarlisle99@yahoo.com with your snail mail addresses and I'll send your books to you immediately!!

    But wait. Whodunit?????


    Oh, I think you know who you are.
    Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2009/02/book-launch-booty.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive