Thursday, June 16, 2011

TGIF

    by Christie Kelley

    For the ten years I was a stay at home mom, part-time Realtor and full time writer. Friday was just another day to me. As a Realtor, I spent many weekends showing houses or sitting at open houses, so waiting for the weekend didn't have much meaning to me.

    Five weeks ago, I started a new full time job and got out of real estate. The job is the basic Monday-Friday, 8-5. Now the weekends have meaning again.

    So...Thank God it's Friday!

    Now the weekend means no work, except the laundry and house cleaning. I'm actually trying to do those things on weeknights so I don't have to think about them on the weekend. I want my weekends for catching up on writing and doing things with my kids.

    This weekend I'm hoping to go kayaking with my 14 yr old and then start planning what we need to take to Disneyworld. We leave next Friday night for a week. Even though it's only been a few weeks, I need a vacation! The job is kind of crazy right now and trying to learn everything I need to know is making my brain hurt.

    So TGIF everyone!


    What are your plans for the week? What about summer vacation plans?

    As much as I'd love to reply to you all during the day, the new job as a pretty tight firewall so I can't get to the blog. But go ahead and talk amongst yourselves.Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2011/06/tgif.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive