Friday, June 17, 2011

FAST FIVE

    by Jo Robertson







    Here's a quick bit of fun for a (hopefully not too) hot Saturday:


    Television -- half-hour sitcom or hour-long drama? I love those sitcoms. They're only 22 minutes of viewing time (without commercials) if you want a quick break!






    Sleepwear -- sexy and frilly, sloppy and comfortable, in the buff? Yeah, right, this body no longer does sexy. I want comfort!










    News Broadcst -- computer, television, or newspaper? I keep telling Dr. Big that newspapers are out of fashion, but he loves his hour of reading in the morning. Me, computer news because I can pick and choose what to read or not.













    Sports -- basketball or football or baseball? Don't hate me, but watching baseball is like watching paint dry, football's cool, but too slow, I love me some basketball!














    Replacement for Charlie Sheen on 2.5? -- Ashton Kutcher (he IS the replacement), Charlie come back, or Aw, I wanted Hugh Grant and his lovely accent. aplusk (Kutcher's twitter handle) all the way; he's phenom (and I think I'm gonna be a stalker -- hey, doesn't he like older women LOL?







    Let 'er rip, Bandita Buddies. What's your fave? Be sure to tell us why!
    Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2011/06/fast-five.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive