Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quick Five

    by Anna Sugden
    Apologies for the brief post today.
    I'm actually up in London, running a 5k race for charity - in my case, Guide Dogs for the Blind. But I couldn't let the day pass without a new post.

    I know those of you in the US will be celebrating a last summer blast with the long Labor Day weekend. We in the UK had our last Bank Holiday for the year this past week. How about the rest of you in other countries?

    Anyway, I thought we'd have a bit of fun this Sunday with another Quick Five.

    It's very simple ... all you have to do is answer the following five questions ...

    1. Sweet or Savoury?

    2. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

    3. Favourite snack?

    4. Must-watch TV show?

    5. Next two books on your TBR pile?

    To get you all started ... here are my five:

    1. Savoury

    2. Breakfast

    3. Hmm a tie between hot, buttered popcorn and cheese and onion crisps with sour cream dip.

    4. Thanks to Beth, I've become a Leverage addict!

    5. The latest in the Mr and Mrs Darcy Mysteries - The Intrigue at Highbury by Carrie Bebris, and Maggie Shayne's Killing Me Softly.Source URL: https://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2010/09/quick-five.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive