Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bandita Booty!

    by Anna Sugden

    I know, I know! I'm so sorry! I meant to post this weeks ago!

    Anyway, a kind soul reminded me that the prizes from Eloisa James' visit haven't been announced. So, without further ado ...

    The random number generator has picked out the following lucky winners:

    Deb

    Lousia Cornell

    Ms Hellion

    Cybercliper

    Becket Hampton Warren


    You have all won a copy of Pleasure for Pleasure by Eloisa.

    Please send me your snail mail addresses and I will pass them onto Eloisa. You can contact me at anna@annasugden.comSource URL: https://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2010/09/bandita-booty.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive