Sunday, November 7, 2010
    Thanks so much, everyone, for my fabulous pre-birthday celebration, and special thanks for all the good wishes for Bridget. She was in the hospital this week for chemo, but I think is on her way back to being an outpatient! Yay!

    So, the winner of a signed copy of Delcroix Academy: The Candidates...

    for bringing back memories of rock hard Carvel Ice Cream Cakes...


    JANE!

    Congratulations, Jane! Email me at inara.scott at gmail.com with your snail mail addy so I can get your book in the mail!

    Thanks again everyone!!Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanks-so-much-everyone-for-my-fabulous.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive