Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a Royal Wedding


    by Donna MacMeans


    Have to say - I'm loving all the hype on the upcoming nuptials of Kate Middleton and Prince William. The momentos are fabulous. Have you purchased any? I'm particularly fond of the bobble heads myself. (I'm hoping Anna will drop in with an update on what's available in England).



    So what will you be doing on the big day, Friday, April 29th? Will you be glued to the TV set watching the procession? While the actual event takes
    place at 11:00 am in England, that is more like 6 am in Ohio. While I'll admit I watched the 1981 royal wedding of Lady Diana and Prince Charles, I won't be able to be watch this one. I'll be in a (yawn) accounting seminar that starts at 7:30 am that Friday and then drive an hour or so to present a writing workshop once the seminar is over. No rest for the wicked (grin). I think I read somewhere that the big event will be broadcast on youtube. Isn't youtube just wonderful? If not for them, I couldn't post this:





    I do so love a royal wedding! How about you? Any party plans? Maybe just one piece of wedding cake? (Hmmm...I know the accountants wouldn't do it, but I wonder if I can talk the workshop sponsors into some cake for the participants. I say any excuse for a party is good enough for me.) Let's party in the lair.
    Source URL: http://plasticsurgerycelebrities.blogspot.com/2011/04/it-royal-wedding.html
    Visit plastic surgery celebrities for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive